Tips for Pest Infestation Prevention This Spring
Spring has arrived, and with it comes all the different pests that can quickly overtake your home if you aren’t prepared. Here are a few quick tips that will help you keep your home from becoming infested with ants, roaches, termites, and other unwanted guests.
- Keep containers with food sealed tight.
- Dispose of garbage regularly.
- Vaccum at least once a week.
- Keep pet bowls clean and wipe up excess food or water around them.
- Keep the kitchen wiped down and regularly get rid of garbage.
- Properly landscape outside by cutting grass low, trimming tree branches, bushes, etc.
- Watch for signs of termites like mud tubes, soft wood that has a hollow sound when tapped.
- Keep gutters clean and clear from debris.
- Make sure that mulch is at least 15 feet aware from your homes foundation
For more information on pest solutions for your home, please call us at (770) 445-2215 or send us a questions by going to our contact page.